Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hoops Hysteria 2008

Larry Riggs is the big winner of the First Round Challenge of Hoops Hysteria 2008. He correctly picked 26 of 32 winners and will be receiving lunch at the place of his choice. The competition was very close- last place still chose 20 correct winners. I was fortunate that I made a late charge and pulled out of last place with a meaty 21 correct predictions.

Round 2 begins immediately and anyone can participate.
Get me this information-
Your prediction of the Final Four
Your prediction of the National Champion
The tiebreaker- Total combined points scored in the National Championship game.

You can get a form from me or you can e-mail me with your entry.
I must have your entry no later than Wednesday, March 26. Another lunch is up for grabs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Larry has a hard time choosing a site for lunch, may I suggest a good GUYS place - Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm sure they have plenty of TVs to catch all the games, and I just know Larry will love it! :)

R.B. Whitlow said...

Great idea! Maybe we should just choose that for Larry.

Kayla said...

When I win I think a good girly place like Subway would be nice...