Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter Golf

Playing golf in the middle of January on a sunny day with no wind and mid 60's temperature is as close to stealing as a preacher can get and not lose his credentials. It was great today. Kenny and I got teamed up with another twosome who were nice guys and not quite as good of golfers as we are. We get to play on the cheap at Silverhorn because the senior rates kick in at age 50. (This is the only advantage I have yet found to be in my 50's)

We both played average rounds, which is not all that good. But to have the freedom to take advantage of a nice day in the dead of winter and to go play golf is a blessing I don't take lightly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm not into golf. (Unless it involves flourescent orange balls and a really small windmill.) But I dig the new header for your blog. Kayla rocks!