Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Crazy Week

Wow, sorry I have taken so long to post. This has been a crazy week with no end in sight. Monday our computer network was down because of the Sunday night storm. It wasn't up and running again until Tuesday afternoon. Turns out it was the DSL modem. Monday and Tuesday night I stayed here late and watched Jason Engelke as he worked to tile the men's bathroom. He's doing a great job. Tomorrow (Thursday) I am meeting a guy in NE Oklahoma and taking him to our two Teen Challenge centers in Disney and Jay. Friday night the guys who are participating in District Fine Arts are spending the night at my house. Saturday morning I rise early to go back to Disney for a Teen Challenge Board meeting. Occasionally, weeks come together like this, and I always survive. I imagine I'll survive this one.

See ya later!

No comments: