Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back in town


I flew in from California last night, and boy, are my arms tired! (rimshot) I had a really great time with all my family. Tyler did great on the airplanes. Carole and I went to Disneyland with Rob and Taylor, Sea World with Mark, Elizabeth and Tyler, and went whale watching with all of them. (No, we didn't see any whales, but we did see a lot of dolphins.) Tyler put his feet in the ocean for the first time. (see picture) Got to eat fresh seafood with everyone at Fisherman's Restaurant in San Clemente. We sat on the porch outside while the waves crashed on the shore below us. Watched the sun go down over the ocean. With my kids. I'm really proud of my kids and their families. I like hanging out with them, and if they don't like hanging out with me they do a good job of disguising it.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I am glad you are back!! I can't wait to have fresh seafood!! It is on my list of things to do when I fly the kids to Florida in June:-D That is the ONLY thing I miss about the ocean lol