Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last night of my LIFE Group

Tonight is the last night of the "Secrets of the Vine" LIFE Group. It has been a real pleasure to share this one. We have had some great discussion even on the nights when some of the material was kinda tough. I appreciate everyone who attended and contributed to the discussions or offered feedback both during and after the classes. The give and take of good conversation always stretches the mind. As Oliver Wendell Holmes said, and I paraphrase, "Now and then a man's mind stretched by a new idea and it never returns to its original proportions." I learn every time I teach. I'm looking forward to the next opportunity, wherever it arises.

1 comment:

Bob Arnold said...

Thanks, Randy. I enjoyed all eight weeks. How challenging to think about committing our life to Christ more fully. It is all about Him, not about us!
I have been thinking lately that with all I have been learning spiritually and professionally, I could be a lot more productive Christian and worker if the Lord would just let me go around again - a lifetime do over!