Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm loving the Yankees




Well, it's baseball season again, and the Yankees have the best record in baseball after 14 games. It's nice to have that right now because it keeps me from being too focused on the OKC Thunder and their playoff series with the Lakers. Until the Thunder came to town the Lakers were my team. I pulled for them starting in the Jerry West /Gail Goodrich days. Now they are the evil empire. But I digress. The Yankees, who, I might mention, won last years World Series, are doing well. I miss Hideki Matsui a lot and Johnny Damon not as much, but it appears that they have a solid lineup and are poised to have another good year.




But a reminder is in store. Last year they started out terrible, even losing their first eight games against the Red Sox and I said, Okay, it's a long season. They have started out great, but, Okay, it's a long season. A lot can change between now and the post-season. But I'm loving it now.

No comments: