Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love the Arts Festival

I love the annual OKC Arts Festival. Carole and I try to go several times each year. It is one of the many things that is "right" about Oklahoma City, with its good food, good music and diverse art on display. Last night we went with Mark, Elizabeth, Tyler and Simon. It was a perfect evening and we enjoyed the whole thing. Tyler and I rolled down the grassy hill and tied cloth strips on the structures for kids to do that to. We ate, listened to a cover band playing 70's rock classics such as "Radar Love" and "Black Dog". We strolled through the arts displays, and visited with many people who we bumped into along the way. It adds to my "coolness" factor that I know one of the exhibitors, David Canavesio. David adds to the coolness factor of everyone he knows. Go the Arts Festival. You will be glad you did.

No comments: