Monday, June 14, 2010

Cuzco day 2

I have been here a full day now. The rest of the team is arriving today and i am feeling better about my place in it. My fear was that everyone else on the team would be 25 year old marathon runners, but there seems to be a good mix of age groups and personalities. There sooms to be real opportunities for great conversation on the trail, assuming I can breath enough to walk and talk at the same time. My vision is not so good up close this morning, which I expected. It always happens when I get to high altitudes, so I will apologize in advance for any typos that may occur in my posts from here.

Last night I attended The Church at San Blas. Pastored by Joel Malm, the guy who organized this trip, it was a really interesting and enjoyable experience. I will talk about it more in detail later. Tomorrow we are going white water rafting. It will be freezing cold, but thoroughly exhilarating.

More to come......

No comments: