Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ministry isn't always pretty.

This is a picture of me on the mission field. You can thank Chris Griffin for recording this "Kodak Moment". This occurred in El Salvador on the day we visited a refugee camp for people who had lost their homes due to a volcanic eruption. We were playing with the kids and a game sprung up where one of the team members would be singled out and the kids would do their best to tackle. Finally my number came up and as they converged on me I turned all "Incredible Hulk" on them. They never got me to the ground. It was tremendous fun. This may be my favorite picture of me of all time.

2 comments:

mjalfaro said...

haha...this picture cracks me up! And I can see they are all trembling in fear! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of blowing this picture up and using it as a scare tactic for unruly kids in GO!Kidz.

It would go something like this:
"You either sit up straight and listen to the lesson or your going to have to go into the sanctuary and sit next to this guy!"
Then I flash the larger than life picture on screne.

It'll be AWESOME!