Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Night's Guy Night

Last night was Guy Night and even after all the rain of the day, we had a perfect night to see a baseball game. The rain stayed away, and in the middle of August we had a cool, overcast evening to enjoy. I got to visit with several guys that I didn't know very well before and that was great. I also got to hang with some of the guys I have known for a long time and I like that, too. We had many Dads with their sons and that was very cool. Matt Stomprud took care of all of the details and made everything look easy. Donovan Dufrene drove the bus and made the ride comfortable and convenient. We have some really great guys here at Lakeside and I am always blessed when I get to be around them.

Remember Lakeside GUYS- God Uses Your Strengths!

No comments: