Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random Observations

I am really ready to begin blogging again. I really got out of sync with my blogging schedule with the Arizona trip and Freedom Fest and the myriad of things I was behind on when I returned to the office. I really like blogging and I especially like it when you respond and a conversation ensues. Since I don't have a regular outlet to share with groups, blogging has given me an outlet to release some of the "pressure" that builds up inside me.

I usually restrict the length of my posts because I know that the casual reader (like me) wants to read something that can be read in under a minute. This is good because it means that I must know what is the most important thing I want to say, but it is frustrating some times because some thoughts need more space to develop. I'm thinking of setting up a second blog to post those essays (or diatribes) and those who are okay with reading longer posts can read those post on that blog. I'll let you know when that happens.

But in the meantime, this blog will continue to be used for these newsy bits. I'll be blogging about Arizona and Freedom Fest for the next few days. I've got a lot of thoughts about both.

No comments: