Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OKC Thunder


Okay, with all of that other craziness behind us, let us look now to our own Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team. They've played three games, now, and stand at 1 win and 2 losses. That is about where we were told they would be. They are not going to surprise us and be playoff contenders, but hopefully they will be youthful and energetic and will continue to play competitively for the entire game throughout the entire season, giving us promise for greater days ahead.


Here is the question for today. Do you think that the Thunder will win more than 25 games this season? Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope so. They won 20 games last year with frustrated fans and owners. With a new, excited fan base and an ownership that can concentrate on winning games a little more, I would like to think they could pull out at least 5 extra wins, maybe more.

Elizabeth said...

I hope they suck long enough for people to lose interest so Mark and I can get some good season tickets. Then I want them to become the champions!