Thursday, October 16, 2008

Throw me a bone, here!


By the time you read this, I will be under the influence of anesthetizing drugs. I've been doing battle with kidney stones for the past week or so, and now I have called in the big guns. By the end of this little excursion, I will have added another adventure to my life list- lithotripsy. Basically, the way I understand it, they drug me and put me in a pool where sharks with laser beams on their heads blast away at the stones until they are vaporized. Very Austin Powerseque, don't you think? Oh, behave.

The down side to all of this is that I had a tee time to play golf with some good friends today and I had to cancel. But I should be able to go the the drag races this weekend, assuming I escape the clutches of Dr. Evil today.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Randy...will be praying amigo! BTW: I loved your blog envoy post, that was some funny stuff. Passed it on to some friends. Get well soon.