Thursday, February 21, 2008

What is a blog?

I'm getting the feeling that most of the folks that visit my blog don't understand the difference between a blog and a website. I am posting new info nearly every day and anyone who is reading can subscribe to the blog and get auto notices of new posts. Also, it is possible to make comments about a post, ask for more information, or even have extended discussions with many people about a particular posting. I hope to use this blog to get out current information about Lakeside Guys events, post devotional and discipleship materials and have good healthy discussion about many topics. Ask a teenager how to use a blog (like I did) and let's make this blog something you will want to come back to time after time.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Hey welcome to the world of blogging!! :-)