Monday, January 24, 2011

Sometimes...

Well I made a liar of myself on Sunday. On Saturday I sent a facebook status promising something new on Sunday and then I totally forgot to do it. I had a video illustration which was supposed to show just prior to my message. I had it down on the service order, Craig had it all cued up and at the proper time I just completely let it slip my mind. It was funny and would have been awesome. It slipped my mind so completely, I just remembered a few hours ago that it was supposed to happen and didn't. Well, I'll use it another time. If I remember to use it.

This wasn't one of my best weeks. On the way to the fellowship dinner Sunday evening I suddenly realized that I have scheduled the annual church business meeting on Super Bowl Sunday. Well, with nothing controversial to present, we should be adjourned in time to see most of the game. I'll make sure that it never happens again.

Sometimes I can be such a goober.

No comments: